All job candidates must love God and children, be a mature Christian in good standing at a local church and agree to live in accordance with the Midland Christian School’s Statement of Faith.
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- 12-month salary schedule
- Up to 100% Premium Paid Health Plan through Priority Health
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid personal and sick days
- Tuition discounts
- Professional development opportunities
- Other optional and voluntary benefits through Christian Schools International
Browse our website to learn more about the dynamic educational program that has been available at Midland Christian School for more than 50 years.