Here are the steps for admission:
- Review our Admission Requirements, Statement of Faith and attend or schedule a Campus Visit to have all your questions answered.
- Create an account on RenWeb, our parent portal. Use the link “Create an Account” in the left menu.
- Complete the various sections in the Online Application form.
- Submit your new student enrollment fee of $250 to complete the online enrollment process. Details about this fee are found on our Tuition & Fees page.
- To schedule your tuition payments, create a new online account on the FACTS website using the link “FACTS Financial Aid” in the left menu of the RenWeb site. This is the same site where you may apply for tuition assistance by submitting the Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment.
Returning families may re-enroll through the RenWeb parent portal without creating a new account. The returning student enrollment fee is $350 with a discount for early enrollment. If you have questions about the admissions process Contact Us by phone, fax or email.
Midland Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Midland Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. View our Non-Discrimination Policy.